Wednesday 27 April 2016

The Pig

Wednesday 27 April, 2016

The Leyland P76 was affectionately referred to as "The Pig". What a car! It inspired delight and hatred in equal quantities.

Similarly, we have acquired an ugly quirky vehicle called the "SsangYong Musso" which I think roughly translates as "Unreliable Piece of Shit". Having said that - when it works it's a treat, and maybe now that we have replaced every conceivable system, it may give us years of trouble free motoring <laughs and then cries>.

I'm certainly not giving up on it - I love my butt ugly dog Jess (known in our house as the hair covered poo), and I love my Musso. I took 67 pictures of it to find the right angle and lighting that wouldn't make me want to throw up. Here it is in all it's glory...

The P76 of the 21st Century...

No comments:

Post a Comment